Information regarding coronavirus
Everyone in Sweden has a responsibility to prevent the spread of covid-19. To limit the spread of infection:
Only travel with us if you have to: Walk, bike or choose another mode of travel if possible. Avoid traveling by public transport that cannot be booked. The regional traffic in Norrbotten has no place bookings.
Avoid traveling during rush hour: Here, as a traveler, you have personal responsibility by waiting for the next bus or choosing another method of travel if the upcoming bus is crowded.
Keep distance: We ask you to pay attention and keep distance when you travel with us. Spread out on the bus, keep a distance at ticket viewing and at the bus stop, let those who get off the bus do so before boarding yourself.
For those who have no choice but to travel by public transport;
- Keep away from fellow travelers and drivers both outside and inside the bus.
- Do not use the seats closest to the driver.
- We ask you to buy your ticket in advance via the app or load the bus card in our webshop.
Buses/departures to keep an extra eye on
These departures usually have many travelers. Choose another departure if possible.
Dep 06:55 from Luleå
Dep 15:10 from Luleå
Dep 14:30 from Piteå Strömbacka
Dep 16:00 from Piteå Bstn
Dep 07:05 from Boden
Together we can slow down the infection. In addition to the above, we also ask you to follow the general recommendations of the Public Health Authority.
- Stay home even if you just feel a little cold.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Keep away from others indoors and outdoors.
- Avoid larger social contexts such as parties, funerals, baptisms, parties or weddings.
- Keep away from others at sports venues, swimming pools and gyms and avoid changing into public changing rooms.
- If you are 70 years of age or older, it is extremely important that you limit your social contacts and avoid places where people gather.