Ticket in the mobile
The app does not require an account registration and you can get started immediately by searching for travel, finding timetables and buying your bus ticket. Pay in the app with Swish, bank card or Klarna.
How to buy a mobile ticket with the app
- Download the mobile app. Search for “Länstrafiken i Norrbotten” in the App Store or GooglePlay.
- Buy your ticket. The first time you buy a mobile ticket, you need to activate a debit card (VISA / MasterCard), Swish or the invoicing service Klarna. You activate your payment method with a few details directly in the mobile, then it is easy to pay with a bank card or invoice. The most recently used payment method is saved as a default, but it is easy to change when needed. For purchases with card payment, the CVC code must be stated at each time of purchase. If you are under 18 years of age and want to use a mobile ticket, you need the help of an adult to connect it to a card or invoicing service before you buy your first mobile ticket.
- Travel with your mobile ticket. You get the ticket directly in the app and there you see how long it is valid for travel and/or transfer. During the validity period, the mobile ticket is green and mobile. If the ticket is red, it is invalid. In the event of a ticket check, the staff asks for the QR code, or alternatively the check number, that is linked to the ticket.
The ticket must be purchased before boarding the bus.
Here’s how to pay with Swish in the app:
- In connection with the purchase, select “Add new payment method”. (You must already have the Swish app downloaded to your mobile)
- Select “Swish” and press “Complete purchase”.
- Swish is started with the recipient and the amount completed. Press the blue “Pay” button. Bank ID is started automatically for signing purchases.
- Transfer to Länstrafiken’s app takes place automatically and the ticket is displayed as soon as payment is completed.
- DONE! Now you can swish your way around in public transport!